Sunday, March 30, 2008

Southern Utah - March 2008

Shaun and I met in St. George for one more March adventure of biking, hiking, flying, and shooting stuff.

Shaun biking Gooseberry Mesa - all I know is that it's too hard for the likes of me...
Southern Utah redrock... did I mention I love it?
Shaun landed the Super Cub in some really cool places... I'm sure none of them were illegal.
We landed on the top of a butte and found some rocks that were patiently waiting to be trundled...
... we obliged.
We flew out to the desert and decided it was time to shoot some stuff...
Shaun's targets (radishes, we're eco-friendly)...
MY target... (little bigger, but again, eco-friendly).
I swear - the guy never misses...
Yep - Bought a gun. It's a Kahr .40 and I love it.
Rainy weather grounded us so we naturally turned to our favorite amusement - shootin stuff. We determined that fruit was no longer exciting enough and hit the dollar store for some 'targets'. Shaun decided that we needed a big remote controlled truck so we could have a 'moving target'. By the way, the dollar store doesn't actually sell many things that are a dollar.
We set up our lawn decor, ceramic frogs, exploding soda cans, etc...
Die bird, Die... Shaun is a ridiculously good shot. The bird never had a chance...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

ooohhh... Heidi with a gun. SCARY.

Shaun Lunt 1973-2008